W-2 Information

AKO/DKO does not maintain any financial records. Your W-2 is available ONLY through the My Pay Website.

To Access the My Pay Website follow these steps:

  1. Log into your AKO/DKO account.
  2. Click on “Self Service”
  3. Click on “My Finance”
  4. A section to log into My Pay will be located within the site.

You may also go directly to My Pay by clicking here.

My Pay does not use your AKO/DKO login information.  If you do not know your My Pay PIN, you can request a new one from DFAS by clicking on “New PIN” and they will email it directly to the email address that you have registered with them within 15 minutes.

If you need further assistance with your My Pay PIN, view the FAQs within the My Pay Site for further assistance. Enterprise army email information can be found here.