AKO Webmail Account Registration
Are you new to AKO and wish to register for a full access AKO account? To learn more about who qualifies for a full AKO account, go to the AKO Account Registration page.
AKO Webmail Sponsored (Guest) Account Registration
For AKO Sponsored (Guest) Account Registration please visit the AKO Sponsored (Guest) Account Registration page.
AKO Webmail Help Desk
If you are having issues and need to contact someone please visit the AKO Help Desk page for more information.
AKO Webmail FAQ’s
If you have issues with setting up your AKO, registering, or working with a W-2 form, please visit the AKO FAQ’s page.
AKO Webmail Login
For information regarding how to log into your AKO Webmail account, please visit the AKO Webmail Login page.
To clear old security certificates from Internet Explorer 6 and 7 on a Windows computer follow these steps:
- Delete the old security certificate (if any):
- Launch Internet Explorer
- Click Tools then Internet Options
- On the Internet Options window, select the Content tab and click the Certificates button and select all the certificates listed in all caps. Do not delete certificates listed in lower case.
- When all the upper case certificates are highlighted, select the “Remove” button.
- Repeat this process until all uppercase certificates are removed.
- Click close and OK.