DKO Account Registration
For DKO Account Registration information, please visit the DKO Account Registration page.
AKO Sponsored (Guest) Account Registration
For AKO Sponsored (Guest) Account Registration please visit the AKO Sponsored (Guest) Account Registration page.
AKO Account Registration at akoarmymil.com
More Information on how to register an AKO account can be found here.
ako-webmail.net AKO Help Desk
If you are having issues and need to contact someone please visit the AKO Help Desk page for more information.
AKO FAQ’s on ako-webmail.net
If you have issues with setting up your AKO, registering, or working with a W-2 form, please visit the AKO FAQ’s page.
AKO Webmail Login
For information regarding how to log into your AKO Webmail account, please visit the AKO Webmail Login page.
Authorized Army of Knowledge Online Personnel
To begin the AKO (Army of Knowledge Online) account registration process, you must be an authorized user approved by the USA military. Users able to create new AKO accounts include active members of the army, retired members of the army, Future soldiers, U.S. Military Academy Cadets, NAF Civilians, ROTC Cadets (MS III and IV), Members of the National Guard, DA Civilians, and NAF Civilians. If you meet these criteria, you will be able to create an AKO Webmail account. Users who fall into two of the categories listed will receive a dual account status as long as they remain in two ore more of the listed categories.
To Register a new AKO account follow these steps:
- Visit https://www.us.army.mil
- After reading through the agreement click the “I Accept” button
- Click one of the following buttons: If you don’t have a Common Access Card (CAC) click the “Register without CAC”. If you do have a Common Access Card, click on the “Register with CAC link”.
- If you are registering with a Common Access Card enter your PIN or select your certificate when prompted.
- Then enter your Social Security Number, or Foreign Identification Number.
- Fill in your Date of Birth or Pay Entry Base Date (PEBD).
- Fill out your complete contact details and click “Next”
- Once this is completed, enter an external email address (such as Yahoo or Gmail) and click “Next”
- Fill out the contact details for your organization and click “Next”.
- Create a password of your choosing into both password fields
- Finally, choose 3 security questions and provide answers then click “Complete Registration” (The security questions and answers are very important. Make sure you remember your answers in case you need to preform a password reset. You will need to enter the answers exactly as you do when you set them up including capitalization and punctuation. It is best to keep your answers simple, honest and easy to remember in the future.)
- Your registration is now complete and your account will be active within 15 – 20 minutes! Print the confirmation screen for your records. If you are unable to login to your account within 30 minutes, please contact the helpdesk for assistance.